Tuesday, November 17, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Newton's Nook Designs

Hi there! I am so excited to be participating in Tracy McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. Today Tracy is featuring Newton's Nook Designs and several of the NND design team members are also sharing their fun creations!


For my project today, I created a sweet Christmas tag featuring the "Fox Hollow" stamp and coordinating die set. I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I die cut the tag from watercolor cardstock using a stitched tag die and white heat embossed the sentiment from "Newton's Christmas Cuddles" directly onto the tag. I then inked up the background with Chipped Sapphire and Peacock Feathers distress inks. I spritzed the entire background with perfect pearls and water.

I die cut the stitched hills from white metallic cardstock and popped up one of the hills with foam tape to add a little bit of extra dimension. To finish the card, I die cut the tag holder from metallic cardstock and added some silver and white twine.
 photo 25 Days of Christmas Tags_NND_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love  how sweet this tag turned out and had so much fun  making it! Be sure to swing by Tracy's blog to see what the other NND team members created. Thanks again for stopping by and have a a wonderful day! ♥

9 comments:

  1. Oh that is just adorable!! Your background is amazing and your coloring is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing scene! Love design, background and rosy cheeks that are so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!!! Look at those cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background Yuki, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just love this sweet image!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SO adorable! I love the sweet grey foxes and the fun textured look the sky has!!
    Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE tag Yuki :)
    LOVE your ADORABLE foxes and SWEET, inky scene!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek!!! This is SO cute!!! Love that background!!

    ReplyDelete