Thursday, November 19, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi crafty friends! I am so excited to be back on Tracy McNeely's blog for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. Today Tracy is featuring Pretty Pink Posh and several of the PPP design team members are also sharing their fun creations!


For today's project, I used the new "Holiday Pals" set and "Decorative Tag" die to create a sweet shaker tag. I filled the shaker with 4mm Holly Jolly Christmas Sequins Mix, Sparkling Clear Seed Beads and Woodland Seed Beads. To give the tag some added stability, I used craft foam instead of foam tape. I simply adhered the pattern paper directly to piece of craft foam using an adhesive sheet and ran it through my die cut machine. This helps prevent the craft foam from getting too squished and losing its shape. To finish the tag, I used a holiday sentiment from the "Winter Friends" set.
 photo 25 Days of Christmas Tags_PPP_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I plan on sending this tag to my mom early on so that she can re-purpose this tag as a Christmas ornament. I hope you were inspired by my tag as well and don't forget to swing by Tracy's blog to see what the other PPP team members created. Thanks again for stopping by and have a a wonderful day! ♥

7 comments:

  1. love the colors! may I ask what size hole punch did you use for the top of the tag?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Thank you! I used my crop-a-dile to punch the hole (http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=35989).

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shaker tag is just too adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELIGHTFUL tag Yuki!!!
    LOVE the BEAUTIFUL shape and CUTE Christmas Kitty, LOVE your PRETTY shaker filled with sequins & beads too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been super busy! What a SWEET tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfectly precious Yuki, love it to bits!!

    ReplyDelete