Thursday, November 19, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs DT Post - "Happy Howl-idays"

Hi there! Today I'm up on the Newton's  Nook Designs blog sharing this sweet Christmas card featuring "Canine Christmas."
 photo NND November DT Post_Happy Holw-idays_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I used pattern papers from the Basic Grey "Juniper Berry" 6x6 paper pack. For the fun layers, I used the scalloped oval from the "Decorate Tag" die set and the small  scallop frame die from Pretty Pink Posh. I colored the adorable little Scottie with Copic Markers and fussy-cut him out, leaving a white border. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a banner strip and finished the card by adding some 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets.

I just love how this card turned out and hope to make a few more dog-themed Christmas cards this season for all of the dog-lovers in my life. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more inspiration! ♥


4 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the design , this is SO sweet Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all your details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Love all of the layers Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! I just love the rich red, green and gray with woodgrain too. Plus that frame around the puppy really helps him pop! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete