Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs November Release - Jolly Tags + Die

Hi again! This is my second post of the day, for my TAWS post, click here.

Welcome back crafty friends! Today is the first day of Newton's Nook Designs November release. Today we're showcasing the new "Jolly Tags" and coordinating die set.

Although this set is perfect to make holiday tags, I wanted to showcase how you could also use this set to make cards too! I made a set of cards featuring all four stamp designs.

 photo NND November Release_Jolly Tags 1_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I used the same basic design for all four cards. I used the coordinating tag die to create a window for my shaker. I used the sentiment from "Holiday Smooches." For the backgrounds, I hand-drew the diagonal stripes using Copic markers. I filled the shaker windows 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, Sparkling Clear Seed Beads and Marshmallow Seed Beads from Pretty Pink Posh.

 photo NND November Release_Jolly Tags 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I  had so much fun coloring the different images in this set and since I used the same design for all 4 cards, these cards came together pretty quickly. Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to hop along with us for a chance to win this stamp set!

Would you like to win the new “Jolly Tags” stamp set?
This prize will be given away to ONE lucky winner! 

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team and Guest blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, November 12th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, November 13th. 

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:

30 comments:

  1. Oh my...you've set my tag-loving heart pitter-pattering with these absolutely stunning cards you've created! The images transformed into shakers are delightful...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are so cute!!! Clever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so cute and sweet. I love how you can mass produce, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest shaker cards ever!! These are each and every one a masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ADORABLE shakers!!! Love them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shakers are so adorable! I love this new tag set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow! Loooove your shaker cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling little works of art Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hand colored backgrounds are fantastic! Wow!
    These cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great cards! As always I love your coloring and designs- super festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the framed look you have created with the tags, all the cards look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute!! I LOVE how you framed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the diagonally striped papers! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable tag shaker cards. You made two in one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super cute! I love all of the shakers and how you coloured these adorable images! Your card design looks fabulous and I might have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute set of shaker cards. I like the striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Yuki. These cards are all so adorable, what a great job you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love shaker cards, these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. darling shaker cards! love this cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like how you took tag set and made beautiful cards. The colors and design are really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!! I love the snowman card!!! Love that this set can be used for cards as well as tags.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute shakers. Love how you used the negative of the tag for the box. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much cuteness. You make me love Newton's Nook more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are fantastic.
    the tags make a great embellishment for a greeting card.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your snowman card is definitely my favorite. I love the colors you used. :o)

    ReplyDelete