Thursday, November 12, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #11 - Sketch & Tic-Tac-Toe

Hi again! This my third post of the day. Below are direct links to today's earlier posts:


Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! It's Thursday which means it's time for a new Share Joy Challenge! How are your Christmas cards coming along? I know it seems so early, but Christmas is already next month (crazy, right?) and I'm trying to work ahead this year. For this week's challenge, I was inspired by the sketch and create a sweet holiday card featuring the "Critters on Ice" set.
 photo Yuki_SJC11.jpg
Inspired by the sketch, I made my own Polaroid frame using my Fiskars paper trimmer. The guide wire made it super easy to line up where exactly I needed to cut. I used pattern paper from the Basic Grey "Juniper Berry" 6x6 paper pack. I colored the sweet moose with Copic Markers and cut him out using the coordinating die. I then used the Build-a-Scene - Rolling Clouds die to create the snow bank. I mounted my background layer onto a piece of white cardstock I had die cut using a stitched rectangle and then die cut the bottom using a stitched scalloped border. To finish the card I added some matching enamel dots.

I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥


6 comments:

  1. I just love your Merry Chrismoose!!!!! These stamps are so fun - I see lots of potential for them. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    You have a sweet spot to take photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I do! It's one of the few spots that always gets a good amount of natural light even on gloomy days :)

      Delete
    2. How cute is he, this is a darling card Yuki!!

      Delete