Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps November Sneak Peek: Happy Everything

Hi crafty friends! Today is the second sneak peek of The Alley Way Stamps December release and were showcasing the new set "Happy Everything." This is such a versatile sentiment set and I can definitely see myself using this set all year-round for so many different types of occasions.
For today's card, I decided to make a fun Christmas card featuring this new set and the adorable, little penguins from the "Waddle Pals" set.
 photo TAWS December Sneak Peek_Happy Everything_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I stamped and masked the little penguins onto the square backdrop. I inked up the background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire distress inks. I then colored the penguins with Copic Markers. To give the illusion of snow, I drew in small white dots with my white gel pen. I created a white frame for my window scene using two stitched square dies. To give the kraft panel some added interest, I dry embossed it with the "Bead Board" embossing folder from Taylored Expressions. For the sentiment, I masked off the "happy" from the "we wish you a happy" sentiment and coupled it with the merry Christmas sentiment. I thought this went perfectly with the cute little penguin couple.

I just love how this card turned out and hope you were inspired by this new set as well. As you may already know, this will be the final new release month for TAWS, therefore there will not be a giveaway this month. However, don't forget to take advantage of the 40% off liquidation sale while supplies last! Thanks again for stopping by! ♥


4 comments:

  1. Love the stitched frame and darling design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitched frame and darling design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Yuki, the penguins are darling!!

    ReplyDelete