Tuesday, December 8, 2015

AEI♥U Challenge #31 - Metallics

Hi there! I recently had a little bit of free time to craft just for fun and use some of the fun goodies I recently purchased. I used Snow Much Fun and Snow Caps Die Set to make a set of fun holiday cards. I kept the layouts the same and only switched out the cute critters.
 photo AE Challenge 31_HandmadebyYuki.jpg

I used the assembly-line method to create all three cards. I die cut the fun gondola die from silver metallic cardstock which was inspired by the current Avery Elle Challenge. I colored the critters with Copic Markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.  I die cut the main card panels using the largest rectangle die from the Wonky Stitches Set. To keep the card mail-friendly, I glued all of the die cut layers directly onto the card bases.

These cards were so fun to make. I plan on sending these cards to my coworkers that work remotely from home. I hope you enjoyed these cards as well and thanks again for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love when you find time to craft?!?! Love these! Adorable set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN Yuki, these are delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards, Yuki! The scene that you created is so cute!! I hope that things are going well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How fun and cute are these?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun set! Thanks for playing in the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete