Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Coffee Lovers Bloghop - Happy Holidays

Hi there, this is my second post of the day. For my post featured on The Alley Way Stamps blog, click here.

Hi again! Today I'm back with another post for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Bloghop. For today's post, I created two sweet coffee-themed cards using the Love You A Latte set from Lawn Fawn.
 photo Holiday Coffee Lovers BlogHop LF 1_handmadebyYuki.jpg
I kept the design for both cards the same, I only switched up the pattern papers. I colored the mugs with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum and fussy-cut it out. I popped the mugs up with foam tape and for the sentiment, I used Kool Tak Clear Foam Tape. I framed my images with the smallest Scallop Frame from Pretty Pink Posh. I die cut the cardbase using the scalloped frame die from the Mama Elephant Femme Frames set. To finish the cards, I added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and went over the mugs with my Clear Wink of Stella pen.
 photo Holiday Coffee Lovers BlogHop LF 2_handmadebyYuki.jpg
These were such fun and easy cards to create and you could easily mass produce this design. I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks again for stopping by!

Pretty Pink Posh


22 comments:

  1. Those are totally adorable!! I love the little scalloped frame and such cute little images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you make the cutest cards. Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Yuki these are too cute!! Love the design and the bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love these!! The patterns make them so fun and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love these cute cards Yuki :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so cute Yuki, love the frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adore these cards, love the framing and the stitching/piercing...so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little faces on your adorable cards! Also love the swirly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and love them in green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! Feels like a shaker... I think I need some of those scalloped rectangles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sweet cards, Yuki! TFS and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable in red and green! Love the added touch of the sentiment on vellum; that's so clever!! Pretty papers and sequins. Great cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cups, cute and love the sentiment stamped on vellum!

    ReplyDelete