Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Coffee Lovers Bloghop - Newton Loves Coffee

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm joining the Holiday Coffee Lovers Bloghop with a sweet holiday card featuring Newton Loves Coffee from Newton's Nook Designs.
 photo Holiday Coffee Lovers BlogHop NND_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I started off by creating my focal panel from Butter Mints cardstock. I created my own stamped background by stamping the coffee cup and coffee beans repeatedly in Khaki ink. I then lightly distress the edges of the panel with Vintage Photo distress ink. I colored Newton with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut him out. For the sentiment, I used the Simply Seasonal set from Newton's Nook Designs. I gold heat embossed the "happy" onto vellum and fussy-cut it out. I popped it onto the panel with Kool Tak Clear Foam Tape. I've had this clear form tape for a while and always forget to use it. But I must say, this stuff is great! And then I white embossed the second portion of the sentiment onto black cardstock. I used pattern papers from the BasicGrey "Juniper Berry" 6x6 paper pack. I added some gold sparkle twine and finished the card by adding Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

I just love how this card turned out and I hope my friend, who's a huge coffee lover, also loves this card too! Thanks again for stopping and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

20 comments:

  1. Newton is so precious with his coffee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute is this!! So festive too! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers and elements on your adorable card Yuki, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Yuki, love the kitty! Thanks for Saring, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Newton does love coffee! I see that he's been drinking a lot of coffee on this blog hop haha! Seriously though, your card is adorable and I love how you coloured Newton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper you used to go with that adorable Newton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Yuki. I love your project. It's SO sweet and super creative.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and love the little cups stamped in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww...this is super SWEET!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Newton certainly has a very soft and comfortable background paper that you created and your coloring is beautiful. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh I still haven't used my Newton!! Tomorrow for sure... gonna pull him out in the morning... your card is so pretty! And love the way you colored Newton!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card! That little Newton is such a sweet little kitty. Fun stamped background, and love that patterned paper. Really cute card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the BG paper you made AND the green & white from BG. Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your papers and love how you colored the kitty!

    ReplyDelete