Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Honey Bee Stamps - Happy Mail

Hi crafty friends! I know it's been a little quiet around here lately. I've been enjoying the extra time off this holiday season snowboarding at our local ski resort during the day and crafting on future DT projects in the evenings :). I also forgot to mention last week was my final DT post for The Alley Way Stamps. As you may already know, Alison recently made the difficult decision of closing down TAWS. While I'm sad to see the shop close, I am so thankful for the great opportunity and wish Alison and the entire DT the best of luck in their future endeavors!

Now onto today's post... I am so excited to be sharing a card I made using "Special Delivery" from Honey Bee Stamps. This company is relatively new to me and so far I am absolutely loving their cute designs. Happy Mail by Handmade by Yuki | Special Delivery by Honey Bee Stamps
For today's card, I decided to make a general "happy mail" card featuring that adorable little snail. I paper-pieced his shell, the mailbox and envelope using pattern papers. I colored the snail's body, the small envelope and mail post with Copic Markers. I then fussy-cut the images, leaving a white border. I created my scene using a grassy border die and a puffy cloud border die. I mounted my focal panel onto a white strip of cardstock and die cut the left-hand side using a scalloped border die. To finish the card, I added some matching Orangesicle Trendy Twine.

I just love how sweet and happy this card turned out. This set is not only perfect for making cards, but also for decorating envelopes as well! I also want to announce that I am giving away an extra set of "Special Delivery" on my Instragram account (@handmadebyyuki). So be sure to stop by my IG for a chance to win this cute set! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Yuki!
    I bet you're enjoying all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this! So happy and pretty! Love all your paper piecing with patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete