Monday, December 14, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #119 - TAG IT

Hi crafty friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I still can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. I still have some shopping to do, but I'm pretty happy because I mailed out the bulk of my Christmas cards this past weekend (yay!). I even had a little bit of extra time to craft just for fun and decided to make a card for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge - Tag It!
 photo Lawnscaping Challenge 119_HandmadebyYuki.jpg

Instead of creating a stand-alone tag, I decided to incorporate a tag in my card. I used the reindeer from the Party Animal set and the little gift he's holding is from the Holiday Party Animal set. I paper pieced each section of the Christmas tree from the Trim the Tree set using pattern paper from the Taylored Expressions "Build A Scene" 6x6 paper pack. To give each section some added dimension, I added some shading with Mowed Lawn distress ink. I dressed up the Christmas tree by adding sequins from Pretty Pink Posh as ornaments. I used the tag die included in the Tag, You're It! set for my focal panel. Instead of twine, I added a small die cut bow at the top of the tag.

I had so much fun making this card and playing with some of my older Lawn Fawn sets. I hope you were inspired as well and be sure to visit the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to play along!


Pretty Pink Posh


4 comments:

  1. Cute card Yuki, I like your polka dot tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!!! I LOVE the sequins on your tree and the cute bow on the top of your tag!

    ReplyDelete