Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hi crafty friends! I just wanted to quickly swing by to wish you a merry Christmas!

Today I'm sharing some sweet treat boxes I made for my coworkers using the Holiday Pals from Pretty Pink Posh and the Milk Carton die from Lawn Fawn.
Christmas Treat Cartons by Handmade by Yuki | Holiday Pals by Pretty Pink Posh and Milk Carton Die by Lawn Fawn
I kept the design rather simple since I ended up making six of these. I stamped the "sending holiday cheer" sentiment from the Winter Friends set onto a stitched label die to create a tag for the carton. I punched two holes at the top of the carton and tied the tag to the carton using some twine. As a finishing touch, I covered the trees and Santa hats with Clear Wink of Stella glitter. I then filled the cartons with chocolates and closed the bottoms with washi tape to make it easy to open.

I took these to work on Tuesday and I'm so happy my coworkers loved them! Thank you again for stopping by and have a merry Christmas! :)


Pretty Pink Posh

3 comments: