Thursday, December 17, 2015

Simon Says Stamp "You Have My Heart" Release

Hi crafty friends! I am so excited to share a sweet birthday with you featuring the new Stacking Animals set from the new Simon Says Stamp You Have My Heart release.

Although this release is focused around love and Valentine's Day, I thought these critters were so cute and perfect for a birthday card!
 photo SSS You Have My Heart Release_Stacking Animals_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I used the SSS Birthday Frame Die for my focal panel. I die cut the frame from white cardstock three times to give the frame some added dimension and stability. I colored the critters with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I die cut the grass using the Grass Border Die from Taylored Expressions. To complete the birthday sentiment, I used the "happy" from the SSS Pool Play set. All of the pattern papers used are from the MFT "Homespun Gingham" 6x6 pack. And as a finishing touch, I added some white twine and enamel dots.

These critters are just so cute and I had so much fun playing with them. This set is an all-around great, versatile set and perfect for so many different occasions. I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp blog for more inspiration and to see the full release. Thanks again for stopping by! ♥


2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest! !! I love the gingham and those adorable little critters stacked on each other. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little critters look cute all stacked up, this is sweet!

    ReplyDelete