Thursday, December 3, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #13 - Sketch & Color Challenge

Taylored Expressions
Hi there! I hope all of my US crafty friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Today we're back with a new challenge on the Share Joy Challenge blog. For today's card I was inspired by the sketch and made another card using the adorable set, "Critters on Ice" set. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I just love this set and am determined to use every single critter!
 photo Yuki_SJC13.jpg
I colored the sheep with Copic Markers and cut him out using the coordinating die. I die cut the focal panel using a stitched tag die and white heat embossed the sentiment onto a smaller tag die. Also inspired from the sketch, I die cut a banner strip and glued it behind the sentiment. All of the pattern papers used are from the BasicGrey "Juniper Berry" 6x6 paper pack. To finish the card I added 4mm and 6mm sequins from the Holly Jolly Christmas Sequins Mix.

I just love how cute this card turned out and had so much fun working with this sketch. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Lots of cute layers Yuki, this is a delightful card!! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Yuki! I love the papers you chose to use... just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh y how cute is this! Your pattern papers are beautiful and just love that little guy, he's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete