Thursday, December 10, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #14 - Sketch & Inspiration Photo

Taylored Expressions
Hi there! Today we're back with a new challenge on the Share Joy Challenge blog. For today's card I was inspired by the sketch and made another card using the adorable set, "Critters on Ice" set. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I just love this set and am determined to use every single critter!
 photo Yuki_SJC14.jpg
For today's card, I was inspired by the sketch to create a fun holiday card using non-traditional colors. I used pattern papers from the BasicGrey "Juniper Berry" 6x6 paper pack. And colored the cute penguin to match the color scheme. To finish the card, I added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I just love how cute this card turned out and had so much fun working with this sketch. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

4mm Charcoal Sequins
6mm Strawberry Burst Sequins

5 comments:

  1. Love all that pattern paper layering and the sweet penguin to match! Perfect take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layers, sweet little penguin, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! !! I love the patterns together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...this is adorable...love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous card! I would never think to put those colors together for a winter card, but I LOVE it! Cute little penguin!!

    ReplyDelete