Thursday, December 17, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #15 - Sketch & Tic Tac Toe

Welcome back! This is my third post of the day, below are my earlier posts:


Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! Can you believe we're only a week from Christmas?! I hope you're all finished up with your holiday cards and shopping. Although I'm behind on my shopping, I'm happy to be done with my holiday cards and back to making cards for the rest of the year. For this week's Share Joy Challenge, I was inspired by the sketch and Tic Tac Toe (glitter, washi tape, distress) to make a fun birthday card featuring the cute bunny from the Balloon Buddies set.
 photo Yuki_SJC15.jpg
Like the sketch, I decided to make a square card measuring 4.25" x 4.25." I colored the bunny with Copic Markers and cut him out using the coordinating die. I used some grey striped washi tape for the ground of my scene and inked up the background using Broken China distress ink. To complete my scene, I die cut a layer of white clouds using the Rolling Clouds border die. I matted my focal panel onto a piece of Earl Grey cardstock. To incorporate the glitter from the Tic Tac Toe, I also used some silver glitter cardstock. I then matted all of the layers onto a light blue square cardbase.

This little bunny is just so cute and I just love how this card turned out. Although this card has a lot of layers, it's actually rather flat, perfect for mailing! I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

2 comments:

  1. You make the cutest cards Yuki!! I love the silver on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is seriously darling Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete