Thursday, December 31, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #16 - Sketch and Clean & Simple

Taylored Expressions
Happy New Years Eve! I hope everyone has fun plans tonight and I wish everyone a wonderful New Year! Today is the very last Share Joy Challenge of the year. For this challenge, I decided to go the clean and simple route to make a sweet encouragement card featuring Sunny Days.
Share Joy Challenge #16 by Handmade by Yuki | Sunny Days by Taylored Expressions
I stamped the happy sun with SSS Sunshine dye ink and cut the sun with the coordinating die. I die cut two clouds from white metallic cardstock. I adhered the cloud in the background using a glue dot to give it subtle dimension, and then I popped up the sun and second cloud with foam tape. I matted the focal panel onto a piece of matching pattern paper.

This was such a quick and fun card to make it's perfect for this time of year, particularly in Seattle. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥



I also wanted to quickly mentioned I am super excited to announce I'll be a February Guest Designer for the Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. This fun new challenge was started by my dear friend, Ka, and you'll definitely want to check out her new challenge blog and play along :)!


5 comments:

  1. I love it! God knows we need some sunshine in Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright happy card! Happy New Year Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card Yuki! The yellow makes it so bright and happy! And was so happy to see you'll be a guest designer in February! Hope you have a very happy New Year!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerful and cute!! Happy New Year Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete