Friday, January 15, 2016

Concord & 9th - Layers of Love Card Set

Happy Friday! Today I am so excited to be featured on the Concord & 9th blog sharing a card set I made using products from the latest release.

I used both heart dies from the Layers of Love die set as well as the coordinating sentiment set to create a sweet set of cards. I kept the design the same for all three cards and only switched up the sentiments. I absolutely love how you can piece together so many different phrases and sentiments for any occasion. I purposely kept the sentiments pretty general so that I could have these cards on hand throughout the year.
Layers of Love Card Set by Handmade by Yuki | "Layers of Love" Die and Stamp Set by Concord & 9th
I die cut a window using the floral heart frame from beige cardstock and die cut the striped heart die from gold glitter cardstock. I layered the beige panel, glitter cardstock and aqua cardstock directly onto the cardbase. I white heat embossed the sentiments onto strips of grey cardstock and popped them onto the card panels with foam tape. I added strips of coordinating pattern paper to the edges of the cardbase for some added interest and to tie in the grey from the sentiments.

I just love how pretty this card set turned out. The new dies are so beautiful and intricate, i had so much fun using them! Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to visit the Concord & 9th blog for more inspiration!

Concord & 9th

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love Concord and 9th products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Gorgeous cards!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Yuki!! Love those hears and the glittery stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy - I love the colours and the sparkly stripes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuki, thank you so much for participating in this fun and exciting event and for sharing your beautiful and creative ideas with us! I am in love with shaker cards and love yours! Also, I've become a big fan of stitched dies, and the Speech Bubble ones are adorable, especially with the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous die cut and color combo! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete