Monday, January 25, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #122 - Watercoloring

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm playing along with the latest Lawnscaping Challenge - Watercoloring and the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Create with Critters challenges.

I used the My Lucky Charm set to create a fun card for one of my coworkers who's moving out of state. Although he'll still be working for the company, I wanted to wish him good luck on the move.
 photo Lawnscaping Challenge 122_Good Luck_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I colored the Lucky Cat with Copic Markers and cut him out using the coordinating die. For the background, I created my own paper pattern by stamping the horseshoe and clovers. I watercolored the entire background pattern with my Zig Clean Real Brush pens. To mute the background behind the kitty, I die cut a circle from vellum. I matted the background onto a piece of kraft cardstock and used pattern pattern paper from the Let's Polka In the Dark paper pack.

I had so much fun making this card and I hope my coworker likes it too! Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to swing by the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog and Lawnscaping Challenge blog to play along!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog 

12 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the way you used the vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super sweet card! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the background! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly sweet Yuki!! Love the vellum circle behind the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the vellum. And I love, love, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuki! This is so completely adorable I can't stand it!! I love it so much. Those layers and the background just so perfect. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO sweet Yuki!! Love your watercolored background! I'm sure your coworker will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww Yuki, I love this!!! thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Yuki! Your lucky cat card is fabulous! I love all the layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so darn adorable! I love all your fab layers and your gorgeous coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete