Thursday, January 21, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs DT Post - "Thank you so much"

Today I'm up on the Newton's  Nook Designs blog sharing a sweet thank you card featuring "Winged Wishes."
"Thank you so much" by Handmade by Yuki | Winged Wishes by Newton's Nook Designs
I know we're only half-way through winter, but I couldn't resist making a bright and happy, Spring-inspired card. I kept my scene one-layer and colored all of the images, including the background with Copic Markers. I used a square scallop die to frame my scene and white heat embossed the second half of the sentiment onto a piece of teal cardstock I had die cut with a stitched tab die. I added sequins from the "Sunny Days" mix and added some matching twine. To finish the card, I added Pico Shimmer Embellisher to the banners and Wink of Stella Clear glitter to the other stamped images.

I've been trying to give some of my older sets some love and I had almost forgotten just how sweet and fun this set is. I hope you were inspired to give some of your older stamp sets some love as well! Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more inspiration! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun use of the PPP dies Yuki, this is delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Yuki! The color combo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable Yuki!! Love the color combo aswell!!

    ReplyDelete