Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Right at Home January Release - Home Is Where the Heart Is Blog Hop

Hi crafty friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know... however if not, I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I am a member of the Right At Home Design Team!

Today we're kicking off the new January release with a blog hop! I'm the last stop of the blog hop, so if you're just joining now, You'll want to hop on over to the RAH blog to start from the beginning. Be sure to stop along each blog and leave comments for a chance to win!

My first project is a 4-bar card set featuring the new Kiss Kiss set and the PPP/RAH exclusive XOXO Sequins Mix. This is such a sweet set and I love the fun sentiments you could mix and match to create candy hearts. I decided to use the set a little differently to create a set of sweet friendship cards.
"You're a Sweetheart" card set by Handmade by Yuki | Kiss Kiss by Right At Home & XOXO Sequins Mix by Pretty Pink Pink/RAH
For my second project, I created a Valentine's Day card using the Sending Love set. I used the laurel in the set to create a wreath to frame the sentiment and added some sequins from the XOXO Sequins Mix to embellish the wreath.
"Love You Forever" by Handmade by Yuki | "Sending Love" by Right At Home and XOX Sequins Mix by Pretty Pink Posh/RAH
This new Valentine's Day release  is absolutely adorable and I just love how you could use these sets all-year, not just for Valentine's Day. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to visit the RAH blog for more inspiration and more details about the giveaway!


   

34 comments:

  1. yay Yuki! Love your SWEET card trio...your wreath card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing cards! Love the card trio, these would be perfect for any occasion. The wreath is so soft and pretty - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinking cute!!! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the set of cards so pretty! And your second card is gorgeous I love the color combos ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! How adorable reminds me of a xmas ornament. Love your colors also! Wish me luck!💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tags on the cards, but the wreath card blew me away! Simple and sweet, but very sophisticated. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet cards, love your friendship cards and new PPP xoxo sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet and lovely ! I love each of them . The colors are perfect !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my....aren't these darling! Love both the friendship cards and the super sweet love wreath ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft colors on the love you forever card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the designs of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Yuki!!! Your cards are so pretty!! You did a awesome job. I'm super happy to be on the same team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards! They're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This stamp sets are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the wreath card! How awesome is it being in this DT!:))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards!! What a lovely release! !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the gorgeous products in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Love the cards you created really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards Yuki. Have totally fallen in love with the wreath card...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a perfect card to show the versatility of these wonderful stamp sets! The wreath is ingenious! Love your inspiration and perfect to use the deep gray to bring out the black sentiment too! So wonderful to find you and am your newest follower! Looking forward to seeing your next RAH projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These stamps are simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards, Yuki. That wreath card is my favourite! :))

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing Yuki!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  28. These cards look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing your cards Yuki! I love how you stretched your stamps!:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome new release!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous cards, Yuki. ��

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love how you did the pretty row of hearts on the tags.

    ReplyDelete