Thursday, January 7, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #17 - Sketch and Color Challenge

Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! Today is the start of a new Share Joy Challenge! For this week's challenge, I was inspired by the color scheme and used the new set Pizza My Heart set to create two sweet Valentine's Day cards. This set is just so cute and I just love the super fun puns.
Share Joy Challenge #17: Valentine's Day card set by Handmade by Yuki | "Pizza My Heart" by Taylored Expressions
I kept the design the same for both cards and only switched up the images and sentiments. I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I white heat embossed the sentiments onto Earl Grey cardstock which was inspired by the color scheme. I also incorporated the different shades of pink in the stamped images and matching pattern paper.

I just love how sweet these cards turned out and had so much fun playing with this new set. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

8 comments:

  1. Awww such pretty colors and absolutely adorable cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously way too cute!! I love the soft colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a boss! I was thinking these colors would be tough... but not for you! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design!! These cards are so cute and pretty!!😋

    ReplyDelete