Thursday, January 21, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #19 - Sketch + Tic-Tac-Toe

Hi! This is my second post of the day. For the Newton's Nook Designs DT post, click here.

Taylored Expressions
Hi again Today is the start of a new Share Joy Challenge! For this week's challenge, I decided to go the tic-tac-toe route and incorporate twine, vellum and embossing. I used cute dog from Balloon Buddies to create a fun birthday card.
 photo Yuki_SJC19.jpg
I die cut the clouds from vellum using the Rolling Clouds dies and then white heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the vellum. I used pattern paper from the Build A Scene paper pack. I die cut two banner strips using small banner dies from matching pattern paper and stapled them to the background panel using my Tiny Attacher. To finish the card, I added some blue twine and added a layer of Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the balloon.

I hope you were inspired by today's cards and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE the vellum clouds and that little pup is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Yuki, it's so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek!! This is SO cute!! Love, love your design

    ReplyDelete