Thursday, January 28, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #20 - Sketch + Clean & Simple


Taylored Expressions
Hi there! It's Thursday, which means it's time for a new Share Joy Challenge! For this week's challenge, I used the Simply Stamped - Roses to make a clean and simple birthday card inspired by the challenge sketch.
 photo Yuki_SJC20.jpg
I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to perfectly align and stamp all of the layers. I stamped the roses in SSS Cotton Candy, Hot Lips and Schoolhouse Red dye inks.  I then stamped the leaves in SSS Beanstalk Green and Olive Green. I then die cut the stamped images using the coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment directly onto a white panel and then for some added interest, added a strip of gold glitter cardstock and a strip of black and white pattern paper. To finish the card, I added some Clear Droplets from Pretty Pink Posh and added a layer of glitter to the roses with my Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush pen.

I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card Yuki! I love the stripes and gold along the edge. The clear droplets look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super elegant Yuki!! :)

    ReplyDelete