Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs February Release - Made from Scratch Stamp Set + Coordinating Dies

Hi crafty friends! Today is the first reveal day of Newton's Nook Designs February release and today we're showcasing the super sweet set, Made from Scratch.

I used today's set to create a sweet birthday card. I colored the images with Copic Markers and then cut them out using the coordinating dies. To ground my stamped images, I added a piece of brown pattern paper. I then white heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of pink cardstock and popped that onto the main panel with foam tape. I die cut four thin strips of the same pink cardstock using a stitched scalloped die. I then glued them all along the four edges of the main focal panel to create my own scalloped border. I matted the focal panel onto a piece of white cardstock and matching pink pattern paper. To finish the card, I added a few 4mm and 6mm Marshmallow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
 photo NND February Release_Made from Scratch Set_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love how sweet this card turned out! I think this set is perfect for all of the bakers in your life. Thanks again for stopping by and make sure to hop along with us for a chance to win this set!

Would you like to win the “Made from Scratch” Stamp Set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner! 

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, February 11th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, February
12th.

Pretty Pink Posh


33 comments:

  1. This is so cute, wonderfull colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a versatile set! Such clever sayings! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a versatile set! Such clever sayings! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were thinking alike again....this time it was aqua mixers, lol! Adorable card! And thank you for the wonderful Valentine card, sweet friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty! It turned out so soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love this new set! Nice to see the coordinating dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, love the soft colors, your coloring, and patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely background stack for this adorable set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Love the soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love the color combinations and how you layered is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card Yuki!! I love all of the sweet shades of pink with the pop of aqua!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet. I like the gingham and the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card. Love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card--the colors are just wonderful!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card love the soft colours and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how this set can be used for so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card Yuki. This set is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Lovely colors too, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm definitely in love for this The Made From Scratch stamp set! Love it! This card is so sweet and cutie! It seems like a good smell of pies in the air! I think I'll bake a good one later! Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors you used, Yuki, this is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SO sweet!!I LOVE the soft pastel color combination, just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Made from Scratch is a great set and I love how you used it on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Made from Scratch is a great set and I love how you used it on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card with a cute sentiment! Love the coloring and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really adorable! I love the soft gingham papers you used - so perfect for the kitchen theme! The mint and pink go so perfectly together! Love everything about this card!!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is the cutest little set and I just love how you used it!!

    ReplyDelete