Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Right at Home Spring Release Blog Hop

Hi crafty friends! Today the Right At Home Design Team is celebrating the new Spring release with a fun blog hop! If you're just joining the hop now, you'll want to hop on over to the RAH blog to start from the beginning. Be sure to stop along each blog and leave comments for a chance to win!

My first card today showcases the adorable new set, Hoppy Easter. I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers and then fussy cut them out, leaving a white border. I then used a grassy border die and stitched cloud die to create my scene. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the cloud in black and blue ink. Stamping the sentiment in two different colors was super easy to do thanks to my MISTI. I stamped the background in a light yellow ink using a polka dot background stamp. I filled the shaker window with the new flower sequins (aren't these so fun?). I also added a few extra Hibiscus Flower sequins to the front of the shaker and added a drop of Viva Decor "Opal" paper pen to the centers of the flowers. To finish the card, I added some matching yellow twine.
 photo RAH February Blog Hop_Easter Bunny_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
For my second project, I made a set of six thank you cards using the Let Love Grow set. These cute 4-bar notecards were so quick and easy to make. I stamped each image in an assembly-line fashion using my MISTI.
 photo RAH February Blog Hop_Garden Thank You Set_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love this new release and it sure is making me look forward to Spring! Thanks again for stopping by and your next step is the very sweet and talented Holly!

9 comments:

  1. Love this release...such CUTE cards! Your bunny shaker --> adorable!
    LOVE your thank you card set! It's perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!!! Great thank you set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Makes me wish for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuki, you should see the mega-watt smile I'm wearing, in seeing the fresh, fabulous cards you've created, that showcase the colours and images of Spring so beautifully! The wee bunny is well beyond adorable; how sweet that you've created a shaker card, where he is the star of the stage. Your set of flower cards: simple and stunning! WOW...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and the cutest bunny around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly springy, perfectly PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little scene that you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute bunny card and love your thank you cards!!

    ReplyDelete