Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Bloom Card Set

Hi crafty friends! I'm back sharing a sweet card set featuring the new Friendship Bloom stamp set from the new Simon Says Stamp "Reason to Smile" release. I absolutely love the sentiments included in this set, so much that I used all three sentiments to make a set of cards!
 photo SSS Frirendship Blooms Card Set 01_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I started off by die cutting three white panels using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I die cut the bottom of the panels using a stitched scallop border die. For some added interest, I off-set the border die. I then used my MISTI tool to quickly stamp the images onto all three of the panels and then colored the stamped images with Copic Markers.
 photo SSS Frirendship Blooms Card Set 02_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I used kraft cardstock for the cardbases and stamped the Gingham Background stamp onto the cardbases with white pigment ink. I rounded the bottom two corners and popped up the focal panels onto the cardbases with craft foam. 
 photo SSS Frirendship Blooms Card Set 03_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I then added 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets from Pretty Pink Posh. And as a finishing touch, I covered the flowers with Clear Wink of Stella glitter and added Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the berries. 
 photo SSS Frirendship Blooms Card Set 04_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love the way this card set turned out! This set is so incredibly versatile and I really enjoyed coloring the images too. I hope you were inspired today and be sure to check the full "Reason to Smile" release and the SSS Brand Gallery for much more inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by!

Pretty Pink Posh


2 comments:

  1. These are so very pretty Yuki! Love the look of the yellow flowers on the kraft background! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards! Love the fun kraft gingham background too!

    ReplyDelete