Thursday, February 18, 2016

Simon Says Stamp "Reason to Smile" Release - Easter Blessings

Hi crafty friends! I am so excited to be sharing a card with you featuring products from the latest Simon Says Stamp "Reason to Smile" release.

Today I'm sharing a super sweet Easter card using Melody's Easter and the Peeps Background Stamp. I started off by coloring the images with Copic Markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating dies. I added some white detailing with my white gel pen for some added interest. I then stamped the background stamp directly onto a white cardbase in Seaglass ink. I die cut two stitched hills in Green Apple and Green Leaf cardstocks and layered them directly onto the cardbase to give my scene some added dimension. I stamped the sentiment directly onto a piece of purple cardstock, which I cut into a banner. I then tied some matching twine around the banner and popped it onto the cardbase with foam tape. I covered the Easter eggs and the little girl's flowers in Clear Wink of Stella glitter and Shimmer Pico Embellisher. As a finishing touch, I added a few Lilac Garden Flower sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
 photo SSS Reason to Smile_Melodys Easter_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love how sweet this card turned out. These images are so sweet and even though this is an Easter set, I can definitely see myself using the critters all year-round. The new "Reason to Smile" release is seriously amazing and I hope you were inspired by today's card. Be sure to check out the SSS Brand Gallery for much more inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by!

Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! How beautifully colored is that sweet little girl and the critters! This is the sweetest easter card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete