Thursday, February 11, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #22 - Sketch + Inspiration Photo

Hi again! This is my second post of the day. For the Newton's Nook Designs February release post, click here.


Taylored Expressions
It's Thursday, which means it's time for a new Share Joy Challenge! This week I was inspired by both the sketch and inspiration photo. I used the new Koffee Time stamp and die set to create a fun coffee-themed card.
 photo Yuki_SJC22.jpg
I die cut the coffee machine pieces from light gray, dark gray and black cardstocks. Fortunately, the packaging includes a picture that shows you where each little piece goes, so that made assembly super easy. For the focal panel, I die cut a piece of Chocolate Truffle cardstock using a tag die. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and popped it onto the tag with foam tape. For the background and mug, I used pattern paper from the Fancy Pants "Happy-Go-Lucky" paper pack. I added some natural twine to the tag and then finished the card by adding a few Sand and Espresso sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh


4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! The pattern background is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun background, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! That is totally adorable!! Love this to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete