Thursday, February 18, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #23 - Sketch + Tic-Tac-Toe

Hi again! This is my third post of the day, below are links to my previous posts today.




Taylored Expressions
Hi again! It's Thursday, which means it's time for a new Share Joy Challenge! This week I was inspired by both the challenge sketch and Forest Friends set to create a sweet hello card.
 photo Yuki_SJC23.jpg
I followed the sketch pretty closely. I used pattern paper from the Basic Grey "Juniper Berry" paper pack. Even though this paper pack is technically for Christmas, I thought these patterns would go great with the woodland theme. I colored the adorable fox with Copic Markers and then cut her out with the coordinating die. To ground the fox on the focal panel, I die cut a piece of green cardstock using a forest border die.

I just love all of the fun layers and the fox is just too cute! I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layers of sweetness Yuki! Love the little fox, so cute!

    ReplyDelete