Thursday, February 25, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #24 - Sketch + Clean & Simple

Hi again! This is my third post of the day, below are links to my previous posts today.


Taylored Expressions
Hi again! It's Thursday, which means it's time for a new Share Joy Challenge! This week I used the sketch to create a fun and happy friendship card featuring Sunshiny Day.
 photo Yuki_SJC24.jpg
I followed the sketch pretty closely this week. In lieu of twine, I tied some pretty, yellow ribbon to the focal panel. Although the ribbon does not make the card very mail-friendly, I think it just adds such a cute look to the card. This will definitely be a card I had deliver or mail in a bubble mailer. I created the cute Spring scene by layering two stitched hills I cut from green cardstock. For the trees and background, I used pattern paper from the Build A Scene paper pack. I colored the sweet owl with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut it out, leaving a white border.

This card is just so sweet and I had so much fun playing along with this week's challenge. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little scenery! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Yuki! Love your pretty bow at the top and the layered die cut hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly you had a busy Thursday! Your card is STUNNING! Gorgeous scene and amazing color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet! Love the colors! So whimsical! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete