Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Name the Bunny with Newton's Nook Designs!

Hi crafty friends! If you love Newton's Nook Designs as much as I do, you probably have a few sets with this adorable little bunny. Well this week Newton's Nook is letting you help decide a name for the bunny! Every day, different members from the design team are showcasing projects using the cute bunny for inspiration.

For today's card, I used the cute cheerleader bunny from the Touchdown Tails set to create a fun birthday card.
 photo NND Name the Bunny_Hip Hip Hooray 01_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I colored the bunny with Copic Markers in Seahawks colors, of course ;). I used a triangle border die to create my own die cut background. I simply ran it through my die cutting machine a few times and then glued the die cut layer onto another piece of white cardstock. I really like the fun texture from the white-on-white look. I then added some extra green to the card by die cutting a piece of green cardstock using a stitched border die. I die cut the birthday sentiment die from black cardstock several times to give the sentiment some added dimension and stability. The second part of the sentiment is from the same set and I simply white heat embossed it onto navy cardstock and cut it out using a stitched speech bubble die. To finish the card, I added a few coordinating sequins from the Pretty Pink Posh Seattle Spirit mixes.
 photo NND Name the Bunny_Hip Hip Hooray 02_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love how fun this card turned out! I hope you were inspired by today's post and also hope you participate in the poll! Read the details below to learn how to participate and for a chance to win the "Hello Spring" stamp set!

Vote to help us name our Bunny for a chance to win!

What should Newton's Nook Designs name their bunny character? This cute bunny has appeared on six different stamp sets - as a cheerleader, in a hula skirt, buried in snow and more! Now she needs a name! With the help of their design team and friends they've chosen some favorite names but now they need your help. Check out this poll and vote for your favorite name.  Plus - two random winners will be chosen from all the votes to WIN the new 4 x 6 Hello Spring stamp set featuring the bunny! You can vote once a day - until Sunday, March 14th! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, March 15th with the reveal of the new Hello Spring stamp set!

Head over to our poll to vote - enter here - and share with your friends too!


Pretty Pink Posh

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Cheerleader card! (even if it is in Seahawks colors - LOL!!) Love how fun this turned out! Thanks for helping us with our bunny week!!

    ReplyDelete