Monday, March 21, 2016

Neat & Tangled - Birthday Wishes

Hi crafty friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win the Lumberjack Love set from Neat & Tangled. I fell in love with this set the moment I saw it, it's such an adorable and unique set! I finally had some time to play with this set a few weekends ago and made a set of two birthday cards.
 photo NampT Lumberjack Love Set 01_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I kept the design the same for both cards and just swtiched up the colors. I colored all of the images with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut them out, leaving a white border. I die cut the focal panels using a stitched rectangle die and for the sky, I stamped the background using the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background stamp in a light blue ink. I then die cut the green hill using a stitched hill die.
 photo NampT Lumberjack Love Set 03_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
For the backgrounds, I used the SSS Gingham background stamp. For the boy card, I stamped the gingham background in black on SSS Schoolhouse red cardstock. And for the girl card, I stamped the gingham background in white pigment ink on kraft cardstock.
 photo NampT Lumberjack Love Set 02_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
The birthday sentiment and banner are from the WPlus9 Basic Banners set. As a finishing touch, I added some Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the ax and antlers. I also added a few Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
 photo NampT Lumberjack Love Set 04_HandmadebyYuki_1.jpg
I really love how both cards turned out and had so much fun playing with this set. I hope you were inspired today and thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day! ♥


4 comments:

  1. Eeek!! These are darling!! Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling cards Yuki! I love your coloring and cute design. The plaid backgrounds are perfect with the images!!

    ReplyDelete