Friday, March 25, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #30 - Spring Theme

Happy Friday! There's a new Inky Paws Challenge on the Newton's Nook Designs blog. For this challenge, I was inspired by the spring theme and loosely inspired by the image. I created a sweet, Spring-inspired hello card using Wagon of Wishes.
 photo NND Inky Paws Challenge 30_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I used the scallop frame die from Pretty Pink Posh to cut the focal panel. I stamped the wagon and flower pots from Wagon of Wishes directly onto the panel and colored the images with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the Versatile Vases set. I colored the scalloped portion of the frame with my B000 Copic Marker. For the background, I stamped a gingham background with Soft Vanilla dye ink onto a white panel. I mounted the background onto a kraft card base and added white faux stitching along the edges. To finish the card, I added some white twine along the top of the card.

This card is just so sweet and I love the soft pastel colors. I hope you were inspired by today's card and I cannot wait to see what you create! Don't forget to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more inspiration! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment: