Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Right At Home March Release Blog Hop

Hi crafty friends! Today the Right At Home Design Team is showcasing the new March release with a blog hop! If you're just joining me now, you'll want to hop on over to the RAH blog to start from the beginning.
For today's blog hop, I used the Abstract Florals and Script Greetings sets to create a fun, Spring-inspired friendship card. The new Abstract Florals set is so versatile and such a fun layering stamp set. Nicole also provided a layering guide, which I found super helpful. However, don't feel limited to the guide, you can really get creative with these stamps.
I stamped the images in different color dye inks onto a white card panel I die cut with an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I then die cut a thin strip of green cardstock using a grassy border die and glued it directly beneath the flowers.
 photo RAH March Release Blog Hop 01_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
To add some extra pink, I die cut a thin strip of cardstock using a stitched border die. I didn't have pink cardstock that quite matched the flowers, so I used the same pink ink pad to color the white cardstock. I then added a piece of grey pattern paper and stamped the sentiment directly onto the pattern paper. To finish the card, I stamped the second portion of the sentiment on the inside.
 photo RAH March Release Blog Hop 02_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love how happy and pretty this card turned out. The Scripty Greetings set is seriously one of my new favorite sentiment sets. The bold script is just gorgeous and I love how you can mix and match the stamps to create custom sentiments.

Thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to comment along each stop for a chance to win the Scripty Greetings set! Your next stop along the hop is the very talented, Holly! Don't forget

29 comments:

  1. awwwww...such a sweet card Yuki. Love the fun + fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet Yuki!! Love the whimsical/doodily look to those flowers!! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet design! Beautiful new set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuki, what a wonderful showcase of these charming whimsical, abstract flowers! Your little garden makes me smile; a card that will make someone feel incredibly special! Thank you...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun scene. Love all the elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute... Love how every thing is layered

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty...... beautiful colors and love how you've used the little grassy border die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are adorable! The script sentiment is gorgeous! I love how you layered everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the bright colors and the added layers at the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this beautiful new set! Gorgeous color and design!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet! Love having an inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card design, Yuki! I love those abstract flowers and the sentiment panel on the bottom like that! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So colorful and very sweet! Love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are gorgeous! Such beautiful spring colors and stamps! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always love to see your cards. They are all so perfect and the color choices are beautiful. Will you be doing any videos? I would love to see your copic coloring. Thanks for sharing--Terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terrie! Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments - it truly means a lot ♥!

      As for a YouTube channel, that is something I'd love to do someday, but I don't have any plans to start one anytime soon. I currently have a busy work schedule and have a hard enough time balancing my blog as-is, but I do hope to start incorporating more pictures and tutorials soon!

      Delete
  16. So pretty in pastels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so heart warming and beautiful inside and out!!!! I just absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the gray polka dot border against the pastel flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the three dimension of this card and the great colors! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Do you recall where the grassy border die is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment! The grassy border die is from Lawn Fawn :)

      Delete
  21. I love the beautiful flowers and the sentiment is really special. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete