Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sweet Stamp Shop - Dream It

Hi crafty friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! It'll be a bit quiet around here this week, we're having a friend visit from California and then we'll be heading up to Whistler, BC next weekend, woohoo! However, stay tuned for next week, lots of exciting things will be happening!

Today I have a sweet card using a few Sweet Stamp Shop stamps I picked up from the Seattle Meet & Greet event. I used the Elephant Hearts and Enjoy Calligraphy stamp sets. Unfortunately, I believe both stamp sets are retried (Update: both sets are out of retirement! You can find them in the Sweet Stamp Shop here and here); however, I know there's several elephant stamps out there that are very similar and I've linked to two of my favorite elephant sets in supplies section below.
 photo Sweet Stamp Shop_ElephantDream by HandmadebyYuki_1.jpg
I colored the sweet elephant with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut him out, leaving a white border. I then die cut a piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and inked up my background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover distress inks. I die cut a piece of vellum and a second piece of white cardstock using puffy cloud border dies. I then white heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the inked background and then again onto a piece of vellum. I fussy-cut the vellum banner and popped it onto the background with clear foam tape. I matted the focal panel onto a piece of white cardstock. And then for the cardbase, I stamped an argyle backdrop in gray ink. To finish the card, I added a few iridescent mini stars from Pretty Pink Posh.

I think this card is just too sweet! I thought the cute elephant went perfectly with the pretty sentiment. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

5 comments:

  1. awwwww...this is soooooooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling!! Love that adorable little elephant and sweet sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must sound like a broken record when I come her because I always say how CUTE your cards are!! But it's true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this combination of grey and aqua!!! Guess what?! Nicole has brought them out of the vault. They are current again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh very good to know! I'll have to update my post. Thanks! :)

      Delete