Thursday, March 17, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #27 - Sketch + Tic-Tac-Toe

This is my second post of the day, for the Day 3 Newton's Nook Designs March release, click here.


Taylored Expressions
Hi again! It's time for a new challenge on the Share Joy Challenge blog. This week I was inspired by the tic-tac-toe. I used the bunny from the Bunny Tails and Happy Trails set. The focal panel was inked with Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron distress inks. For the background, I used chevron pattern paper.
 photo Yuki_SJC27.jpg
I just love how sweet and happy this card turned out. I hope you were inspired as well and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that little guys is the sweetest! so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the details you added with the white gel pen... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wee, he looks like he's having fun! Cuteness Yuki!

    ReplyDelete