Thursday, March 31, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #29 - Sketch + Color Challenge


Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! It's Thursday, which means it's time for a new challenge on the Share Joy Challenge blog. This week I was inspired by both the sketch and colors. I created a sweet birthday card using the Under the Toadstool set.
 photo Yuki_SJC29.jpg
Inspired by the sketch, I used a stitched scalloped border die to create layers of ruffles for the bottom half of the card. I die cut the focal panel from light blue patten paper using a stitched circle die. I colored the images with Copic Markers and then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment onto a banner and popped it over the focal panel with some foam tape.

I just love how this card turned out and had a lot of fun with this week's sketch. I hope you were inspired as well and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love the layers!! & That fairy is seriously the sweetest!!
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me smile Yuki, it's delightful!!

    ReplyDelete