Thursday, March 31, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Guest Designer

Hi crafty friends! Today I am so excited to announce that I will be a Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp for the month of April!

Today I'm up on the YNS blog sharing this sweet coffee-themed card using the Hammie - Coffee and Tea set.
 photo YNS Intro_Need Caffeine_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
This set is seriously so adorable! The sentiment pretty much sums up my Mondays lol! I started off by stamping the hamster in a cup directly onto a white card panel that I had die cut using a stitched rectangle die. I colored the image with Copic Markers and then covered the entire mug with a thick layer of Shimmer Pico Embellisher. I outlined the outer stitched portion with a light blue Copic Marker. I then created a gray frame die by using two stitched rectangle stackable dies. I die cut the sentiment using a stitched banner die and like the focal panel, I also outlined the outer stitched portion with the same light blue Copic Marker. To finish the card, I added some matching gray twine.

This card is just so sweet and I had so much fun using this set. Be sure to hop on over to the YNS blog to see my introduction post and for more inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. congrats Yuki!! Can't wait to see what you'll create!! :)
    This card is sooo cute! the critter is soo pretty and i love how you color all the scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...this is adorable!
    Happy Friday and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO very cute Yuki!! Love the hamster in the mug and the way you colored the mug is amazing!!
    Congrats!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on guesting Yuki!! This is such a cute card and I love the polka dot background!!

    ReplyDelete