Thursday, April 28, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #33 - Sketch + Color Challenge

Hi again! This is my second post of the day, my first post of the day was Newton's Nook Designs - Safari Birthday.


Taylored Expressions
Welcome back crafty friends! It's Thursday again and it's the last Share Joy Challenge of the month. Can you believe April is already over? I feel like the year is just flying by! For this week I went with the color challenge and made a fun, bright and colorful birthday card using Party Pals.
Share Joy Challenge #33 - Make A Wish by Handmade by Yuki | Party Pals by Taylored Expressions
I colored the happy candle with Copic Markers and then cut it out using the coordinating die. I used pattern papers and green card stock inspired by the challenge and cut them out using stitched rectangle dies. For some added interest, I also added a layer of vellum. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto gray card stock and then fussy-cut it out. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the candle and some Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the flame. To finish the card, I added sequins and mini star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

I just love how fun and happy this card turned out. I hope you were inspired as well and hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh


2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! That candle is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love al these fun patterns together!

    ReplyDelete