Saturday, April 2, 2016

Your Next Stamp April Blog Hop

Hi crafty friends! Today I am so excited to be hopping along with the Your Next Stamp team. We're showcasing the YNS April Release, which is seriously so much fun! For today's card, I made a super fun encouragement card using the new Just Plane Amazing stamp set and Puffy Cloud Border die. The Just Plane Amazing set is seriously adorable! Who would've thought a helicopter could be so cute, right? And if you follow my blog regularly, you probably know that I love border dies. So when I saw these cloud dies, I instantly fell in love!
 photo YNS April Blog Hop_You Life Me Up_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I started off by cutting the focal panel using a stitched rectangle die. I white heat embossed the clouds and then inked up the sky with Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire. I colored the super cute helicopter with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut him out. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock and fussy-cut the sentiment out. I cut a piece of pattern paper using an A2-sized stitched rectangle. Using the same rectangle die, I also cut two corners from white cardstock using the new cloud border dies. To finish the card, I added some clear Wink of Stella glitter to the helicopter.

I had so much fun making this card and I hope you were inspired today! Be sure to leave a comment below and hop on over to the next blog for a chance to win!


Leave a comment on each blog before April 5th at midnight (EST) for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the YNS Store


54 comments:

  1. WOW! Your sky background is absolutely GORGEOUS and I've fallen head-over-heels with the puffy clouds! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image and I love all the clouds, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute Yuki! Love the puffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I really love the technique you used for the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely way too stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely cute! Such a fun scene, with the layers and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the clouds. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your helicopter is so sweet between the cloud ..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card!! I really like that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card...hasn't the weather been amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love the design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone needs a "You lift me up" card...so cute...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your uplifting card. The copter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A sweet card Yuki. I love the helicopter, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesomeness!!! Love, love the cloud die!! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh so adorable, I am so going to need this set and the puffy cloud die

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderfull card, like the whole look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card, especially the white heat embossed clouds. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cheery--love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card. The helicopter is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh goodness! That is the sweetest!! Just adore that adorable helicopter! Love the way you added the clouds!
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your next Stamps is new to me~ I am really enjoying them and can't wait to get my order I just put in!

    What a sweet release!

    ~God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is so fun - with such a fabulous design to show of the new stamps and dies!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card. Thanks for showing off the helicopter with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute card!! I love how you used those clouds, and that helicopter is precious! Love his smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute card! That Puffy Cloud border is on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the big puffy clouds you added to each corner, this is fantastic Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  29. such an adorable and happy card! I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your inking and design on this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oooooh, this is the most adorable thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute card, the colors are so vibrant! What a cute stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. REALLY adorable and really cheerful too! I love it!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  34. cute card. love how the clouds are high and low - really showing that he's high in the sky
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun blog to hop on! The embossed clouds look so perfect for this card! Love the helicopter...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute card. Great die.

    ReplyDelete
  37. So cute and so many fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your card put a huge smile on my face! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such a great card for someone who needs a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Yuki....Love this card! So cute for someone down in the dumps!

    ReplyDelete