Saturday, April 23, 2016

Your Next Stamp Feature Theme - Woodland Scene

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm up on the YNS blog sharing this sweet card for this month's feature theme - create a scene! If you follow my blog, you probably already know that I love using critters in my cards and making scenes. So I thought this month's theme was right up my alley!

For today's card I made a sweet friendship card using Woodland Cuties.
YNS Feature Theme - Sending Smiles by Handmade by Yuki | Woodland Cuties by Your Next Stamp
I colored the adorable critters with Copic Markers and fussy-cut them out, leaving a white border. I used a forest border die for the backdrop and framed the scene with a scallop square die. I then gold heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum and fussy-cut that out as well.To finish the card, I added 4mm and 6mm sequins from the Whimsical Forest mix.

I had so much fun making this card, those critters are just so darn cute! Be sure to swing by the YNS blog for more inspiration and for a chance to win a stamp set of your choice!

Pretty Pink Posh


9 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the background paper you used for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is SWEET. Yuki, you have done a fantastic job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is SWEET. Yuki, you have done a fantastic job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card with the trio of critters. It has been wonderful having you as a guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable! I love critters on my cards too, and these are some of the cutest I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little trio!! The tiny trees in the background are so cute. This brings a smile Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those critters are SO very darling! Love your scene Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Yuki! Love the pattern paper background!

    ReplyDelete