Thursday, April 14, 2016

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #37 - Java Great Day!

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm playing along with the new Your Next Stamp challenge. I was inspired by the sketch and used the super fun Java Geek set to create a colorful coffee-inspired friendship card.
YNS Sketch Challenge 37 - Java Great Day by Handmade by  Yuki | Java Geek by Your Next Stamp
I used pattern papers from the Amy Tangerine "Rise and Shine" paper pack. I cut the two main panels using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. For the top panel, I die cut it a second time at a diagonal as shown on the sketch. I matted the top panel onto a piece of matching pink cardstock. I colored the fun images with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut them out. I die cut the glasses using the coordinating die from black cardstock three times which gave the glasses some added dimension and stability. To finish the card, I added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I just love how fun and happy this card turned out! The design was a fun one since I usually don't use diagonal/off-set panels. I hope you were inspired today and I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to swing by the YNS blog for much more inspiration. Have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment: