Thursday, April 28, 2016

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #38 - Sweet Hello

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing my last post as Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp. I've had so much fun this month and I'm truly thankful for this awesome experience! I'm playing along with the new challenge and this time around I went with the color challenge to create a sweet shaker card using Woodland Cuties.
YNS Challenge #38 - Sweet Hello by Handmade by Yuki | Woodland Cuties by Your Next Stamp
I started off by coloring the sweet bunny with Copic Markers and then fussy-cutting it out, leaving a white border. To make the bunny extra cute, I die cut a bow from pink pattern paper and glued it onto the bunny. I created the shaker window using two stackable window dies. I then die cut a piece of green pattern paper using a grass border die to add in front of the acetate window.  I filled the shaker with a mixture of Pretty Pink Posh sequins using colors inspired by the challenge. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto purple pattern paper and then cut it out using a stitched label die. The top white panel was cut using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die and the bottom was cut using a stitched scallop border die. To finish the card, I added a few Spring Flower sequins to the grass.

I just love how cute this card turned out and had so much fun being inspired by the color combo. I hope you were inspired today and enjoyed my projects for YNS! Be sure to swing by the YNS blog for much more inspiration. Have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunny, this is delightful Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the little bow on the bunny :)

    ReplyDelete