Thursday, May 12, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #35 - Sketch + Tic-Tac-Toe

Hi again! This is my second post of the day, for the PPP  May Blog Hop, click here.


Taylored Expressions
Welcome back! It's Thursday, which means it's time for another Share Joy Challenge! For this week's challenge I went with the Tic-Tac-Toe: scallops, yellow and leaves. I used the Simply Stamped - Daisies set to create a sympathy card.
Share Joy Challenge #35 - With Sympathy by Handmade by Yuki | Simply Stamped - Daisies by Taylored Expressions
I white heat embossed the leaves and inked the background with Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey distress inks.I cut a piece of Chocolate Truffle card stock using a rectangle scallop frame die. I then die cut a piece of brown polka-dot pattern paper using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die for the background. I added some natural twine to the top of the card and finished the card for 4mm and 6mm Sunshine Glow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I just love the simple, yet elegant design. Although sympathy cards are not my favorite card to make, it's always handy to have a few on-hand so that I can quickly send one out when someone is going through a difficult time. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh


11 comments:

  1. Simple but beautiful! The colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color combination and design. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combination and design. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards which were bright and colorful. Just can see the smiles when someone opens their card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards which were bright and colorful. Just can see the smiles when someone opens their card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely. I love the yellow and brown together!

    ReplyDelete