Thursday, May 19, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #36 - Sketch + Clean & Simple

This is my second post of the day, for the Newton's Nook Designs - A Cozy Day In post, click here.

Taylored Expressions
Welcome back! It's time for another Share Joy Challenge! For this week's challenge I was inspired by the sketch to make a sweet baby card using the adorable elephant duo from Mama & Me.
Share Joy Challenge #36 - Hello Little One by Handmade by Yuki | Mama and Me by Taylored Expressions
I started off with a white card panel and stamped the elephants. I colored the elephants and scene with Copic Markers. For the clouds, I used a few extra cloud die cuts I had on hand as masks. I simply outlined the clouds with a Copic Marker and added some extra shading to the clouds. I die cut the hello frame a total of three times from white card stock and twice from Toffee card stock to give the frame some added dimension. For the second part of the sentiment, I masked the word "sweet" and white embossed "little one" onto a small strip of black card stock. To finish the card, I mounted the focal panel onto an Olive card base.

I just love how sweet this card turned out. Those little elephants are seriously adorable! I hope you were inspired as well and thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! How sweet is this!!
    LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! That grass is amazing and those little elephants totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete