Monday, June 13, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs June Release - Garden Starter + Garden Window Die Set

Happy Monday! Today is the first reveal day of Newton's Nook Designs June release and today we're showcasing the Garden Starter stamp set and Garden Window die set. This is such a beautiful stamp set and can either be used with the stamp set or used separately - it's so versatile!
I started off by gold heat embossing the frame onto kraft card stock and the using the coordinating die to cut the frame out. I love how the frame die also cuts the center oval. I used the frame die again to cut a piece of gold-foiled polka dot pattern paper for the inner oval. I stamped the flowers onto white card stock and colored them with Copic Markers. I then fussy-cut the image out and glued it  down onto my focal panel. I gold heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum and then cut it out using the banner die included in the set. I popped the sentiment onto the card using clear foam tape. I used a scalloped frame die to cut a piece of floral pattern paper and gold metallic card stock. I layered the frame and background together to give it the inlaid die cut look. I then mounted all of the layers onto a kraft card base. To finish the card, I added a few metallic gold sequins and then covered the flowers with Wink of Stella. For some added shine, I also added Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the center of the flowers.
Happy Birthday by Handmade by Yuki | Garden Starter & Garden Window Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs
I just love how pretty this birthday card turned out! This stamp and die set are both so amazing and incredibly versatile! I can definitely see myself reaching for these dies time and time again. I hope you were inspired as well and thanks again for stopping by! Make sure to hop along with us for a chance to win this set!

Would you like to win the “Garden Starter” Stamp Set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner! 

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, June 16th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, June 17th.



Pretty Pink Posh


21 comments:

  1. The gold ads such an elegant touch to your project. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.... the gold embossing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I really like that gold embossing on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing
    on this and the
    seed packet stamp
    is so neat.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering on this pretty card! Love the frame embossed in gold, and those pretty zinnias! Awesome new stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your idea to emboss the stamped framed is excellent. The result is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these gorgeous colors! The kraft gives it a nice balance too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW, Yuki! This is a stunner, just a stunner! I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Yuki, this is just beautiful!! Love the DP and the colors of your flowers. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great release and amazing card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the heat embossing of the gold
    on the frame. Really gives it a
    classy look.
    this is a great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card and the added touch of those gold sequins goes really well with the gold embossed frame - beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the floral pattern paper and your flowers are colored so bright and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the diecuts and the unusual colors of the zinnias.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the diecuts and the unusual colors of the zinnias.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, love how you made use of this frame. It is so versatile and beautifully sized to create amazing looking cards. Thank you for your inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card! I love the gold embossing on the kraft and the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very elegant with the gold embossing. I like your coloring too.

    ReplyDelete