Thursday, June 2, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #38 - Sketch & Inspiration Photo


Taylored Expressions
Hi there! Because of the holiday earlier this week, I feel like this week just flew by! It's now Thursday, which means it's time for a new challenge over on the Share Joy Challenge blog. This week I went with sketch challenge and created a fun birthday card using the If Dogs Could Talk set.
Share Joy Challenge #38 - Hello Friend by Handmade by Yuki | If Dogs Could Talk by Taylored Expressions
I started off by coloring the dog with Copic Markers and then cutting him out with the coordinating die. I also used the little birdie included in the set. Since there's no coordinating die for the bird, I simply cut him out, leaving a white border. I then pretty much follow the sketch verbatum. I used pattern papers from the Rise & Shine 6x6 paper pack. The background layers were cut using stitched rectangle dies and then the background was also cut out using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I then die cut the circular panel and sentiment using stitched circle dies. I adhered the stitched banner strip to one of the panels using my Tiny Attacher. To finish the card, I added a few sequins and star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

I just love how cheerful this card turned out. This was such a fun sketch to play with this week and I hope you were inspired! Don't forget to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Yuki! Love that gorgeous puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how sweet is this little fella!! Love this darling card Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww...this is such a cutie pie card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love the little birdie sitting there on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete