Thursday, June 16, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #40 - Sketch + Clean & Simple

Hi again! This is my second post of the day. For the final reveal day of Newton's Nook Designs June release post, click here.


Taylored Expressions
Hi there! It's Thursday, which means it's time for another challenge over on the Share Joy Challenge blog. This week I went with sketch challenge and made a fun coffee-themed shaker card using Koffee Time.
Share Joy Challenge #40 - Thanks A Latte by Handmade by Yuki | Koffee Time by Taylored Expressions
For today's card, I used pattern papers from an old paper pack I've had for a while (Fancy Pants "True Friend" 6x6 paper pack) for the coffee maker, mug and background. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto Chocolate Truffle card stock and popped onto the shaker window. I filled the shaker window with Gold Confetti, Mini Gold Star Confetti, and Meadow seed beads.I also added a few extra mini gold stars and 6mm Espresso sequins to the front of the card as well.

This was such a fun and easy shaker card to make and I just love the way it turned out! I hope you were inspired and don't forget to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! Love the little patterned cup too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I LOVE that machine and the pattern of the mug is just perfect!!!
    What a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete