Thursday, June 23, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #41 - Sketch + Color Challenge

Hi again! This is my second post of the day. For my Newton's Nook Designs - Rainbow Sprinkles post, click here.

Taylored Expressions
Welcome back! It's time for another challenge over on the Share Joy Challenge blog. This week I went with sketch challenge and made a magical thank you card  using Under the Toadstool.
Share Joy Challenge #41 - Thank you Fairy Much by Handmade by Yuki | Under the Toadstool by Taylored Expressions
I started off by coloring the cute fairy with Copic Markers. I then cut her out using the coordinating die. To make her extra sparkly, I covered here hat and dress in clear Wink of Stella glitter. I followed the sketch pretty closely. I cut a piece of polka dot pattern paper using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I then cut a piece of white card stock using a smaller stitched rectangle die. I cut the bottom edge using a stitched border die. For the fairy's backdrop, I cut a piece of vellum and yellow pattern paper using a stitched circle die. I then added some white twine down the side of the card. To finish the card, I added Sparking Clear sequins and mini star confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

I had so much fun playing around with this week's sketch. I think it's such a fun and unique design, I just love how it turned out! I hope you were inspired and don't forget to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

3 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I was going to stop buying stamps, you post this DARLING card; oh my!
    Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that little fairy is just as cute as can be!! This is such a sweet card Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete